Electrician

General questions or news on Sanlucar de Barrameda
Martin

Electrician

Post by Martin »

I have an electrical problem in my apartment . . . it happened a few years ago but seems to be happening again. My shower - and kit chen taps also - are sometimes 'live', ie they give off quite a serious electrical shock. Last time the problem wasn't in my apartment itself but in another flat in the building: shoddy electrical work elsewhere with a 'live' wire contacting the water piping system in the building. I need a good reliable electrician - ideally someone who spoke some English. Any suggestions or advice please - Thanks.
Ian
Site Admin

Re: Electrician

Post by Ian »

Steve Harris based in Chiclana but does visit Sanlucar and other areas, is an electrician and also does Sky installations, very competent.

Tel: 679 195 027

Depending on how long you have had your apartment you could contact your builder/promoter if still in existence and / or your community administrator/president as if it is a communal area fault, they are liable to repair.

Best of luck

Ian
Martin

Post by Martin »

Ian

Thanks for your reply. Have had the apartment for 7 years and the last time this similar electrical problem occurred, the fault was in the communal system / general building rather than my apartment where the electrics are all sound. I will check with the actual community itself . . . but thanks also for the contact details of Steve Harris as a back-up.
Martin
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

No problem, best of luck.

Ian