Sanlucar de Barrameda rental accommodation

Ideas of where to visit, which restaurants to dine in, accommodation and what to see and do while staying in Sanlucar de Barrameda
sanlucar

Sanlucar de Barrameda rental accommodation

Post by sanlucar »

I have been looking to book some accommodation in Sanlucar and have seen some adverts on Niumba which i have also seen on the website here.

Can you please tell me what the difference is between making a reservation on this website and with Niumba?

Thanks you.

Simon
Ian
Site Admin

Ian Ainsworth, Sanlucar Niumba Trip Advisor Holiday Lettings

Post by Ian »

Hi Simon

Thank you for your message.

Yes you are correct a number of properties I rent are listed on Trip Advisor, Niumba and Holiday Lettings.

The only difference is that they manage all payments, paying me after your arrival date, returning your breakage deposit around 7 days after you depart the property. For this they charge you 6% of the total rental rate.

If you reserve a property directly with me, depending on the property' can pay on arrival, the breakage deposit is refunded on your departure day or within 48 hours depending on the property, plus you don't have to pay the 6%.

As you can see I 'Ian Ainsworth' have many listing in and around the Sanlucar de Barrameda area, on Niumba, Holiday Lettings and Trip Advisor, on my own websites you can see my registered tax number X5437672N on most if not all pages.

So yes you can book with who you want and a reservation direct with me is as secure as a reservation with an International website.

Hope this answers your question.

All the best.

Ian Ainsworth
Sanlucar de Barrameda
x5437672N