Are you language assistants in Sanlucar?

General questions or news on Sanlucar de Barrameda
bergen

Are you language assistants in Sanlucar?

Post by bergen »

Hello
We can help you to improve your spanish, folkrore, culture. We will can taste differents spanish cooking in our house.

Our house is a beautifull cottage in the best place of Sanlucar de Barrameda, quiet, and private.
We have some private parking place. And if you like it we live very near to the beach.

In fact, we are a host family to the english language assistant. We have been living with others assistant the last years.
More cheaper is impossible, and for the language assistant is a very good way to save your complete salary for yours to do more trips....
You can do all that you want in Sanlucar and live with a spanish family.
If someone is interesting, you only must write us.
Thank you.
Last edited by bergen on 28 May 2012, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Ian
Site Admin

Re: Are you language assistants in Sanlucar?

Post by Ian »

Hi Bergen

We get English speaking students asking about living with families throughout the year, so we will mention your thread to them.

Thanks Ian
cordernj

Post by cordernj »

Hi Bergen,

My name is Natasha, I move to Sanlúcar next week to become an English Language assistant in 2 schools in the area. I am studying a Spanish and English language degree in England at the moment. I am going to be living in my parents holiday home, as my father is from Sanlúcar, and am interested in tutoring English whilst I am in Spain, as well as being a language assistant. If you would like to contact me my email address is cordernj@aston.ac.uk

Thank you

Natasha
bergen

Post by bergen »

cordernj wrote:Hi Bergen,

My name is Natasha, I move to Sanlúcar next week to become an English Language assistant in 2 schools in the area. I am studying a Spanish and English language degree in England at the moment. I am going to be living in my parents holiday home, as my father is from Sanlúcar, and am interested in tutoring English whilst I am in Spain, as well as being a language assistant. If you would like to contact me my email address is cordernj@aston.ac.uk

Thank you

Natasha
hi Natasha

the best option to learn a different language is to live with the people who talk in this language. And of course, it is the cheapest way to save money for you and for us.
In Sanlucar there are a lot of english teacher and we need a different way to learn language.
We understand that you have your own house and you don´t need a cheapper rent.
We are very pleasant that you write us.
If you need more information about Sanlucar, Spain, other cities, you can write us, because we are spanish (always living in Sanlucar).
And wellcome to Sanlucar.
applecrumble

Post by applecrumble »

I am interested in coming to Sanlucar to learn about SPanish culture, the horse fair and sherry houses.

I am 56 years old and have been teaching for 30 years mainly overseas in Asia and the Middle East.

If you are interested in such an arrangement, then you can email me on

valcam55@yahoo.com

Kind regards

Valerie Cameron