Working out/ Gyms

General questions or news on Sanlucar de Barrameda
jawebb15

Working out/ Gyms

Post by jawebb15 »

Are there any "gyms" in Sanlucar? Coming from the states, we have several gyms where people exercise via lifting weights, running on treadmills, or riding a bike.
Curious to know if Sanlucar has any similar establishments and where they might charge for memberships.
eisenman

Re: Working out/ Gyms

Post by eisenman »

hi
Last edited by eisenman on 19 Sep 2012, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.
jawebb15

Post by jawebb15 »

Hello Eisenman!

I have read your e-mail and am flattered by your offer. However at this time I have already made other arrangements to live with people in Sanlucar. However if something falls through, I will surely keep you in mind!

Best,
Jameson
eisenman

Post by eisenman »

jawebb15 wrote:Hello Eisenman!

I have read your e-mail and am flattered by your offer. However at this time I have already made other arrangements to live with people in Sanlucar. However if something falls through, I will surely keep you in mind!

Best,
Jameson
If you need , I have the email contact of the last language assistant of IES El Botanico, but perhaps you already have.
jawebb15

Post by jawebb15 »

Actually I do not have his or her e-mail address. If you're able to send it to me in my inbox, I would be most appreciative.

- Jameson
eisenman

Post by eisenman »

El email de la language assistant de IES Botanico es ***@*** Espero que te sirva de ayuda para este año.

** Email address removed and sent via PM *** Ian