I want a bike!!!

General questions or news on Sanlucar de Barrameda
agracerose

I want a bike!!!

Post by agracerose »

Hello there! I am an English teacher in Sanlucar and I am really interested in buying a bike!!! (No, not a scooter or a vespa, a bicycle!!!) I really want to be able to explore and get around town faster and I would love to be able to bike to my school!

If anyone knows of a good bike store where I can purchase a bike for a reasonable price that would be wonderful! (Or even a friend who is looking to sell one!) I would have to sell it when I leave, so I am not looking for something expensive, just a simple bike to get me around town.

Gracias!
Alyssa
Ian
Site Admin

Re: I want a bike!!!

Post by Ian »

See the 2nd post on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=195

Also you may find Alcampo (supermarket) is a bit cheaper, carry after the bike shop and you will get to Las Duñas a large shopping centre (in Sanlucar terms...!!!), Alcampo is inside the shopping centre, free buses run to the shopping centre.

Ian
mike

Post by mike »

Hi, There's a workshop by the small square behind Casa Balbino that sells 2nd hand bikes, mopeds and some other odd and random mechanical stuff. May be worth checking that out. Good luck, Mike.
allan

Post by allan »

Re Las Dunas. Ian, you mention a free bus there from town. Can you say where they leave from in town? The local town buses are OK, but they take complicated
circuitous routes to get there.

Thanks, Allan,