English Speakers in Sanlucar

General questions or news on Sanlucar de Barrameda
SusieCross

English Speakers in Sanlucar

Post by SusieCross »

Hi I love Sanlucar & this area of Spain & would like to move here with my husband. Its the very Spanishness I like but as my Spanish language is very limited I worry it maybe a little difficult to meet new people. Does anyone know of any English speakers living here? Are there any clubs etc. Where English is spoken? Looking forward to hearing from anyone out there. Susie
Ian
Site Admin

Re: English Speakers in Sanlucar

Post by Ian »

Hi Susie

Welcome to the forum and Sanlucar.

Yes there are a small number of ex-pats living all round in Sanlucar, a number of them meet in La Gitana (Plaza cabildo) generally on a Friday night.

If you require any assistance in finding a suitable property for purchase or rental I have a number of properties available, depending on your requirements and budget etc..

Any more questions, please fire away.

Best wishes

Ian
marij333

Re: English Speakers in Sanlucar

Post by marij333 »

Hi Susie,

Yes, there are some foreigners in the area, not too many, which is great to keep to the local charm. I know of several people having a place here coming during the holidays with the idea of living here once retired. It's a real nice place to live, with so many pros, all the necessary conveniences but not the drawbacks of too many tourists. In winter the place is not deserted as the city has many residents year round. Feel free to email me if you need any info.

Best. M.