Bus information help Jerez to Seville

Visting this wonderful coast - Costa de la Luz? Post your questions here. (Please do not post Sanlucar de Barrameda questions here)
sanlucar

Bus information help Jerez to Seville

Post by sanlucar »

I am flying from Madrid to Jerez on 11th, October by Ryanair. My flight will be at 22.10. Unfortunately I didn't find bus to the city in this time. I will look at Jerez next day and after that I would like to go to Seville for two days. (I booked a bed for 2 nights).

My next problem is that: my flight departure time is to Madrid at 8.50 on 14th, October. How can I reach it, if I will spend the night on 13th, Oct. in Seville? Is any public transport possibility to go to Jerez airport in the early morning time?
Ian
Site Admin

Re: Bus information help Jerez to Seville

Post by Ian »

To say you are cutting it fine is an understatement.

The 1st train to leave Seville on the 14th leaves at 6.40 and arrives in Jerez at 07.50, so not much time really

LINESUR ado Seville to Jerez, the times should be on www.linesur.com - 1st one leaves at 7.15 arriving in Jerez at 8.30.

Another bus company big in Cadiz province is called COMES and they have times on http://www.tgcomes.es/rutas_todas.htm but after looking none really suit your return flight time to Madrid. I recommend you do an over night in Jerez and get a taxi to the airport first thing.

Overall probably best that you do a day trip to Seville and stay in Jerez

Ian